The following prices are typical but not guaranteed. They are listed to give you a general idea of the costs involved and are not a specific offer of any service. Your actual fees will be more or less. They assume the client has submitted legible, organized and complete paperwork. Tax Advisors of Cary bills at $175/hr in addition to the below rates for returns that require non routine services. You will receive a written cost estimate specific to your situation prior to signing an Engagement Letter.
- 1040 EZ or 1040 A – $175
- 1040 – $250
- Sch A (itemized deductions) – $100
- Sch E (rental and other supplemental income & loss) – $95
- Sch C (profit or loss from business) quoted based on complexity – $100 Minimum
- State returns – 1 return included. Additional states – $65 Each (NY/NYC $90)
- EIC (earned income credit) – $200
- Schedules B & D : Up to five Payers $0, Over Five Payers – $100 (Additional fees may apply for stock options and other basis adjustments requiring form 8949)
- FBAR or FATCA – $125 minimum per filing (up to 3 foreign sources).
- 1065 (partnership) – quoted based on complexity ($750 minimum)
- 1120S Corporate – quoted based on complexity ($650 minimum)
- 1120C Corporate – quoted based on complexity ($850 minimum)
- 1041 series (estates & trusts) – quoted based on complexity ($450 minimum)
QUICKBOOKS & PAYROLL SERVICES
- Quickbooks Online wholesale pricing.
- Quickbooks Essentials – $300/Yr.
- Quickbooks Plus – $400/yr.
- Full Service Payroll – $250/Yr. + $50pp/Yr.
- Quickbooks Services – Contact us for pricing.
- Customized Charts of Accounts.
- Book/Bank Reconciliations.
- Negotiable flat fees
- Hourly on retainer
- New business, general tax issues, planning (for new clients) – $175/hr.
- In many cases, consulting fees will be credited as a deposit towards future tax preparation work.
The best way to say “thank you” is to send flowers…..if you’re a florist. But since we’re in the “saving people money business” we say “thank you” by giving a discount.
For every person or business you refer to us who becomes a client we’ll reduce your next year’s fee by $50.